Warrants and Warrant Recall
Skilled Bench Warrant and Warrant Recall Representation
Did you know that a judge can issue a warrant if you fail to appear in court for a required date? It’s called a bench warrant. Having one issued in your name means law enforcement can take you into custody.
A knowledgeable criminal defense lawyer can work to have a bench warrant recalled and keep you from spending time in jail.
I am David J. Givot. At the Law Offices of David J. Givot in Long Beach, California, I will work directly with you to handle your bench warrant issue.
"I know how stressful legal matters can be for anyone. That’s why I will work directly with you to explain the process, show you your options and be with you throughout your case."
When Can the Court Issue a Bench Warrant?
California judges can issue bench warrants for several reasons, including if you failed to:
- Appear in court after a judge ordered you to do so
- Show up in court after you received a citation in the mail or by a police officer
- Appear in court after your probation officer instructed you to do so
- Show up in court after you were released from jail on bail
- Failed to comply with a court order
- Did not pay a fine
How Can an Attorney Help?
A skilled defense lawyer will:
- Prepare legal paperwork explaining why you failed to appear in court
- Present your specific circumstances
- Argue why you should be kept out of jail
At the Law Office of David J. Givot, I have experience in helping people like you get their bench warrants recalled. Helping them move on with their lives.
Let me help you.
If a Bench Warrant Has Been Issued in Your Name, Contact Me
To discuss how I can help you with a bench warrant or warrant recall issue, contact me online or call my office locally at 562-735-0960 or toll free at 888-293-0396.
I offer free initial consultations, accept credit cards and am available for weekend/evening appointments. I serve Long Beach and all the surrounding Southern California communities.
Se Habla Español.